Stuck in Iso and need some recipe inspiration to keep you entertained? Try out this recipe for Citizen Park’s delicious Maryland Crab Cakes!
A recipe by Hayden Smith, Head of Kitchen Operations.
- 500g Pawns
- 225g crab meat
- 175g panko breadcrumbs
- 5g parsley, finely chopped
- 30g lemon juice
- 15g spring onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Lemon wedges
- Make Cakes. Place prawns into a blender and blend for 10-20 seconds until roughly chopped. Remove prawns and place into a medium bowl along with all remaining ingredients and gently mix well. Using a Tbsp measure, mold into small patties. Place on a lined tray and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes until firm.
- Cook Cakes. Heat a medium non-stick pan on medium heat, add a drizzle of oil and cook falafels, in batches for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside on a paper towel.
- To serve. Place Maryland Crab & Prawn Cakes on a serving plate, dollop with mayonnaise and lemon wedge.
Snap a pic of your at-home Maryland Crab Cakes and tag us @goodspirits.nz so we can check them out!
If at-home cooking isn’t your thing, book now at Citizen Park and let our chefs cook you up some amazing food while you sit back, relax and enjoy a well-deserved break.