Learn alongside industry experts, step into meaningful career opportunities and help put the ‘good’ in Good Spirits by crafting memorable brand experiences for our customers and communities.
It takes innovation, creativity and a commitment to quality to serve up exceptional dining experiences. Does that sound like you? Then join us, and work alongside some of the industry’s most talented chefs while building your own career through our training and progression programmes.
Bar & Floor
Got banter, a winning smile and good work ethic? Then we’ve got a place where you’ll fit right in. Join us and play a part in shaping the social culture of your community, create connections, and serve up great customer experiences alongside our fun, friendly bar and floor crew.
Join a collective of passionate industry professionals who are leading the way to create world-class hospitality experiences in New Zealand. Contribute your ideas, innovation and integrity, and help us shape an exciting future for our country’s hospitality scene.
If this sounds like a collective you’d like to be a part of, but you can’t see the right role for you listed here, get in touch with us below, and let us know how you can contribute. We’ll be in touch if an opportunity opens up.
Our Current Vacancies
Full time, part time and casual contracts available:
With the New Zealand boarders back open again we have put together a great package for those wanting to come here on a working holiday visa.
The package includes:
- Two nights paid hostel accommodation in Auckland CBD
- A full time contract with GSH*
- We’ll reimburse the cost of your visa after three months of continuous employment with GSH
- A welcome pack to get you started in NZ
- The possibility of sponsorship after twelve months*
- A generous staff discount that can be used across all GSH venues
- Staff meals
- Staff drinks
- Flexible roster
- Discounted gym membership
- Social events organised throughout the year
If you’re interested or would like more information please email [email protected]